Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

King Arms FN FAL

• 27-04-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

KAAG03TC.jpg

King Arms FN FAL Tactical Carbine x 1 (KA-AG-03-TC)
    http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=928

320fps
    This AEG has never been skirmished. It was test-fired indoors with a dozen BB's when it first arrived and that's it. There is some discolouring to the receiver cover. The AEG has been in storage, so I don't know how this happened. There is no battery included.

King Arms 90 round metal magazine x 4 (KA-MAG-06)

€350 for the AEG and the 4 extra magazines.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

ill trade you a ump with laser, flashlight , and crosshair sight battery charger with origanal box , only used once (kept hitting my thumb off the selector switch im a lefty :L) in excellent condition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

Any interest in an ICS ak74

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭CaptainCook

Fidelis wrote: »
    KAAG03TC.jpg

King Arms FN FAL Tactical Carbine x 1 (KA-AG-03-TC)

320fps
    This AEG has never been skirmished. It was test-fired indoors with a dozen BB's when it first arrived and that's it. There is some discolouring to the receiver cover. The AEG has been in storage, so I don't know how this happened. There is no battery included.

King Arms 90 round metal magazine x 4 (KA-MAG-06)

€350 for the AEG and the 4 extra magazines.

would you trade for tm 5.1 hi-capa, sig 552ics and 100 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭benjo

How about brand new g & g raider long black new in box and a semi and auto fire tauras pistol.

Pls Revert

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Softair

any interest in a literally brand new Cybergun AK-47 with hi-cap mag, sling, 8.4v battery, charger and front sight adjustment tool?

brand new because it is an unwanted gift.

Could add some cash too if your asking is alright.

Or i offer asking depending on where your based?

Either one will do me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

There is some discolouring to the receiver cover. The AEG has been in storage, so I don't know how this happened. There is no battery included.

Hopefully the mods will allow this but just wanted to mention the discoloring on the top cover (if its a greenish/brownish shade of black) of KA FAL's is normal!
    The metal looks a different shade from the rest of the metal used on the gun.

I cant afford to make an offer now but if it does not sell this time round! and I see ya selling it in the future
    (like in a month or two) I'd could be in a position and happy to make an offer.

Out of interest Do you accept Paypal and are you willing to Post ?

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭SeanMcp

Any interest in a m14 socom

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Keggers Senior

Hey Fidelis,

I'm currently waiting on a KA FAL from bulgaria. That said things haven't being going well to that end. . .

Anyways, if you don't sell it in the next week or so I'd be happy to take it and the mags off you for 350.

Just one question - you said you've shot a few BBs through the AEG, what kind of battery did you use and how was the fit?

I ask because I've always been a little concerned about battery space in the carbines, especially the tactical ones.

Cheers,

Keggers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

bullets: thanks for that discolouring information! I would prefer a bank transfer to be honest (very easy with any online banking). Postage would be about €15 for a 4kg parcel via An Post registered post.

Keggers Senior: I used an Intellect 8.4v mini-type battery. This battery doesn't actually fit into the foregrip. I made a thread about it ages ago and bullets mentioned that it needed a "Nunchak(u) Battery or Crane stock battery".

I appreciate the other offers, but I have no interest in any trades.

bullets: thanks for that discolouring information! I would prefer a bank transfer to be honest (very easy with any online banking). Postage would be about €15 for a 4kg parcel via An Post registered post.

Keggers Senior: I used an Intellect 8.4v mini-type battery. This battery doesn't actually fit into the foregrip. I made a thread about it ages ago and bullets mentioned that it needed a "Nunchak(u) Battery or Crane stock battery".

I appreciate the other offers, but I have no interest in any trades.

If keggers deal falls through for any reason i'll jump next in line for your asking price.

• Advertisement

actually i don't think keggers has made an offer, it just says IF you don't sell it by next week. So if thats the case i'll happily take it off you for the asking + postage if its alright with you.

Softair wrote: »
    actually i don't think keggers has made an offer, it just says IF you don't sell it by next week. So if thats the case i'll happily take it off you for the asking + postage if its alright with you.

Your partly right on that one softair. I'm still waiting on a response from steve regarding my order from Bulgaria. However, it was my intent to make an offer if no further progress has been made regarding this order.

Thanks from the input, it is appreciated. I'd be happy to perform a bank transfer and pay 15euro for postage, but as I've said to Softair, I'll have to wait till next week before I know if I'm in a position to buy the aeg off you.

Your partly right on that one softair. I'm still waiting on a response from steve regarding my order from Bulgaria. However, it was my intent to make an offer if no further progress has been made regarding this order.

so who does that put first in line? Is it up to the seller or are you making an offer? It honestly doesn't bother me so work away with the deal if you please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

so who does that put first in line?
    I could be wrong, but I do believe you're first in line, Softair, as you unconditionally offered the asking price. I hope that's okay with everyone.

I could be wrong, but I do believe you're first in line, Softair, as you unconditionally offered the asking price. I hope that's okay with everyone.

No, no first come first serve, I can't argue with that one.

No, no first come first serve, I can't argue with that one.
    In all honesty it is clearly obvious that you would like this gun more then me seen as you have ordered it previously. So please feel free to submit your offer and enjoy your purchase.

In all honesty it is clearly obvious that you would like this gun more then me seen as you have ordered it previously. So please feel free to submit your offer and enjoy your purchase.

No it's fine. Fidelis is right in what he said. I wasn't trying to be snarky when I said that it works for me. You did make the first offer and I feel that fairs fair. And while I do appreciate the sentiment I do insist that your offer stands.

All I'd say is when ye DO get the gun, treat her right. Shes a beaut after all.:D

No it's fine. Fidelis is right in what he said. I wasn't trying to be snarky when I said that it works for me. You did make the first offer and I feel that fairs fair. And while I do appreciate the sentiment I do insist that your offer stands.

All I'd say is when ye DO get the gun, treat her right. Shes a beaut after all.:D
    no please, you'll be doing me a favour by taking it:P. I have my eye on another gun anyway so please, just take it

no please, you'll be doing me a favour by taking it:P. I have my eye on another gun anyway so please, just take it

Well, if you insist! :D Thanks a million, I really appreciate the sentiment.

I know this is beginning to sound like a broken record, but only if your absolutely sure - of course if Fidelis is fine with this ok with the arrangement too (sorry for any inconvenience caused here lad! :o).

• Advertisement

Well, if you insist! :D Thanks a million, I really appreciate the sentiment.

I know this is beginning to sound like a broken record, but only if your absolutely sure - of course if Fidelis is fine with this ok with the arrangement too (sorry for any inconvenience caused here lad! :o).
    No problem at all, enjoy your purchase and as you said to me, take care of her :P

No problem at all, enjoy your purchase and as you said to me, take care of her :P

Hehe, ye can count on it! :D Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mkblaze

Sorry to bring this off on a slight tangent but Keggers, where were you trying to order this gun from in Bulgaria originally? I've been looking every where and can't find any in stock to get ordered in.
    PS. The best of wear with the new rifle and hope you get many hits with it!

mkblaze wrote: »
    Sorry to bring this off on a slight tangent but Keggers, where were you trying to order this gun from in Bulgaria originally? I've been looking every where and can't find any in stock to get ordered in.
    PS. The best of wear with the new rifle and hope you get many hits with it!

I don't honestly know. You should get on to steve from SEairsoft, he's the man who found it. Might be able to point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mkblaze

Cheers Keggars, appreciate the reply, just dying to get my hands on one of these babbies and looking for exactly this model with the folding stock. How are you finding it?
    I'll get in touch with Steve in that case.

mkblaze wrote: »
    Cheers Keggars, appreciate the reply, just dying to get my hands on one of these babbies and looking for exactly this model with the folding stock. How are you finding it?
    I'll get in touch with Steve in that case.

As I recall, steve had found several of the carbine versions of the gun. I was interested in the full length FAL, but when that fell through I was happy to settle for a carbine. :D

The FAL's really nice, excellent balance and heavy as hell-just the way I like it. That said, I haven't had a chance to really use it yet. Need to pick up a Li-po battery for it. I wish someone would have mentioned that to me BEFORE I bought a new nunchuck. :rolleyes:

Advertisement