Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy st maurs jerseys

Options
  • 27-04-2011 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

I see them in the complex, would like to buy the jersey and the polo shirt who do i need to talk to? anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I think there is a shop in the complex, if not contact someone in the club to get you 1.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

LeoB is yer man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

You could also give them a ring, email or call in. Details here: http://www.maurs.ie/FindUs.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

I was there this morning at the gym didnt see anyone around, ill be back tomorrow ill try ringing before i go up thx for the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Gumble01 wrote: »
    I was there this morning at the gym didnt see anyone around, ill be back tomorrow ill try ringing before i go up thx for the replies
    The shop is open every Saturday morning. Not 100% sure of timing, but I think its 1000 to 1200.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Why would you want to?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Gumble01 wrote: »
    I see them in the complex, would like to buy the jersey and the polo shirt who do i need to talk to? anyone know?

The club shop will be open this Sunday during the family fun day and balloon race.
    When training is back next week the shop is open on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday from 10am to about 12.30. However if you leave your order in club Aine will get it to you within a day or two. Great value to be had.
    PaulD77 wrote: »
    Why would you want to?? :p

Its a symbol of class in North Dublin.:D Its amazing to see the amount of kids walking around the town wearing the club colours. Its also good for the club and parish (any club and any parish) that people have some club which is easily identifable and creates a positive feeling especially around our youth.

Have to say when I look at the kids and teenagers around Rush they are a great bunch for the most part and aided in no small part by St. Maurs G.A.A. club.

Oh all support welcome on Saturday for our senior football championship match in The Naul at 4pm against Fingallians.
    C'Mon the Parish

• Registered Users Posts: 9,861 ✭✭✭billyhead

LeoB wrote: »
    The club shop will be open this Sunday during the family fun day and balloon race.
    When training is back next week the shop is open on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday from 10am to about 12.30. However if you leave your order in club Aine will get it to you within a day or two. Great value to be had.

Its a symbol of class in North Dublin.:D Its amazing to see the amount of kids walking around the town wearing the club colours. Its also good for the club and parish (any club and any parish) that people have some club which is easily identifable and creates a positive feeling especially around our youth.

Have to say when I look at the kids and teenagers around Rush they are a great bunch for the most part and aided in no small part by St. Maurs G.A.A. club.

Oh all support welcome on Saturday for our senior football championship match in The Naul at 4pm against Fingallians.
    C'Mon the Parish

Hu LeoB,

Where exactly is the gaa ground in the Naul and what would be th best oute to take travelling from Rush? My brother is planning to drive up to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

billyhead wrote: »
    Hu LeoB,

Where exactly is the gaa ground in the Naul and what would be th best oute to take travelling from Rush? My brother is planning to drive up to it

Point B in this link is the GAA ground in Naul. It also contains the default google maps directions from Rush. LeoB will be better able to give directions from Rush.

When you come into Naul from the direction of Balbriggan take the right as you come to Killians pub and then the first left. The pitch is about 200 metres on the left along this road.

Point B in this link is the GAA ground in Naul. It also contains the default google maps directions from Rush. LeoB will be better able to give directions from Rush.

When you come into Naul from the direction of Balbriggan take the right as you come to Killians pub and then the first left. The pitch is about 200 metres on the left along this road.

I usually go over through Lusk and head for the five roads and Nags Head but if your unsure of the way go via Balbriggan. When you come into Balbriggan head up Drogheda St and turn left at Milestone Pub. Keep on that road for about 4 miles and then follow Franks directions from Killians Pub. Takes about 20 - 25 minutes from Rush

• Advertisement

C'Mon the Parish

You do know that we bet your juniors last night yea?

C'Mon the Harps!!

PaulD77 wrote: »
    You do know that we bet your juniors last night yea?

Well done:( Ye actually scored in a match;)

Oh and just to be nice and not slagging to much, well done to Harps man Bryan Cullen being made Dublin Captain

Well done:( Ye actually scored in a match;)

Ah we werent ready for that, we had only gotten together. Maybe it would have been better for yiz of the match was played on its original fixture. Sure our last 3 matches we have scored 3-15 & 2-14. We are rolling now :D

Well done to Bryan indeed, just a pity we didnt have the league trophy in the club on Sunday :(

Advertisement