Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a cheap and easy to use phone

Options
  • 27-04-2011 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Ok, so I had an iphone for around a year before it was stolen. I couldn't afford a new one so I got an LG smartphone. I've had it for 4 months and I still can't work it. So, basically I don't want to go spending money on another phone that I can't work. I'm on bill pay at the moment so I guess first question
    - My 18 month bill pay contract is up in 2 months. Can I just get a new phone or will I have to sign up for another 12/18 month contract? Am I right in saying that if I upgrade I'll have to sign a new contract?

I don't really want to sign another contract because I don't know if I'll still be in the country in 12 months. I'm currently with O2. I think I'd like to stay with O2. So more questions...
    - Can anyone recommend a phone that's really easy to use (I don't think I'll ever be able to work a phone again after the iPhone)
    - Also cheap would be good. As in, less than 60€ unless it's a really good phone.
    - The main things I use the phone for are texting and calling. A good battery life would be handy. And a radio.

So any suggestions welcome. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement