Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with E-commerce

Options
  • 27-04-2011 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi, I wil be studying the e-commerce business stream for the next academic year.

Was hoping to get access to a few texts or something that would give me a basic idea of the core modules before I start can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

Thanks for deleting my posts. However, is this not the course you are doing?

http://www.dcu.ie/prospective/deginfo.php?classname=MECB

Then, one would click Structure to get a better idea of the course. And then if one really wanted to get "a basic idea of the core modules", they would probably click "View the subjects currently taught on this course (2010 - 2011)" which would then give a list of the modules including the lecturer. If one wanted even more information, they could look through other years to see the indicative reading list.

Or you could just get someone to do this for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭T2daK

Thanks for deleting my posts. However, is this not the course you are doing?

http://www.dcu.ie/prospective/deginfo.php?classname=MECB

Then, one would click Structure to get a better idea of the course. And then if one really wanted to get "a basic idea of the core modules", they would probably click "View the subjects currently taught on this course (2010 - 2011)" which would then give a list of the modules including the lecturer. If one wanted even more information, they could look through other years to see the indicative reading list.

Or you could just get someone to do this for you.

no need for the sarcastic response see you when u come back from your ban

Advertisement