Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free beer!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

very heavily advertised on radio - so got me curious to see what the app was like - even though I wouldnt have drunk the stuff - but its not working anyway....
    Sorry guys, we've had such a big response to the Budweiser Ice Cold Index App, that we're having some issues on our servers. We've decided to put the Ice Cold Index on hold for a short while and remove the app from the stores whilst we fix the problem.
    If you've already downloaded the app you won't be able to use it for a little while. If you registered your email within the app we'll drop you a line as soon as we're up and running again. If not, check back here for updates.
    Don't worry, there's still a whole lot of summer to come (the campaign runs until August) so bear with us, it won't take long. Apologies again.

“Roll it back”

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

I just downloaded the app today. Its free pint time. Confirmed by the app. Download it today for your free pint! WWW.icecoldindex.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Typical night out consists of a bottle or two of Bulmers, pint of Bud Ice, then Capt Morgans and Orange/Vodka and coke until I have no cash left.

Jesus that sounds messy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Yeah im going to get mine later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please use the lengthy discussion on this in Bargain alerts
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056252530

Budweiser must be wetting themselves getting free exposure in After Hours.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement