Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Descent Restaurant near St Stephen's Green/Grafton St

Options
  • 27-04-2011 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good restaurant in the Stephens Green / Grafton area? Somewhere with a nice relaxed atmosphere?

Type of food not important but decent service and atmosphere is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

noodler wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a good restaurant in the Stephens Green / Grafton area? Somewhere with a nice relaxed atmosphere?

Type of food not important but decent service and atmosphere is.

There are loads! Budget will help narrow it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Wouldn't mind spending more than 25e each for the food

So a bill of 50e for two minus any drinks is fine.

Also, I haven't booked anything at this stage so somewhere unlikely to be full on a Wednesday evening would also be nice.

EDIT:

Fallon and Byrne I was thinking about but it could be full and it is a little pricey.

Good World Chinese I like but I don't think Chinese will be a go-er tonight.

No pub food either

EDIT2: So 50e PLUS the cost of any drinks is what I should have said.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Probably a bit late, but Brasserie Sixty6 of Green 19 would be good shouts.
    Try Dada on South William St either, good Moroccan restaurant, or Mantra on Baggot St for Indian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I wouldn't recommend Brassierie 66 at all. It's been mediocre at best in my experience.

Salamanca on St. Andrew's Street is good.

http://www.salamanca.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,347 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

For decent restaurants into which you may make a descent, I would suggest Peploe's, La Mere Zou or Il Posto on the Green!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

Marcusm wrote: »
    For decent restaurants into which you may make a descent, I would suggest Peploe's, La Mere Zou or Il Posto on the Green!

They've all gone downhill though

;)

Advertisement