Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Mallow

Options
  • 27-04-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, Im moving to Mallow in a few weeks and I was wondering if anybody on here has any tips for a newbie, like where's good to go out, eat out, fun stuff to do and the likes?
    Any info will be much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭iuil1999

Hi Bananaface,
    I'm not from Mallow but my brother lived there for a while. It seems like a busy town with plenty of pubs and places to eat. He used to go to the Gallery or La Scala to eat at the weekends and drink at Marakibo. Are you moving there alone? They have a lot of clubs and groups that you could maybe join to make friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bananaface

Thanks for the info!! Just moved in so place is pretty quiet being a Sunday. I'm so not used to everything being closed!!! I'm sure I'll get used to it soon, seems like a really nice place though so hopefully will meet some sound people to go for a few beers with or that soon!! :)

Advertisement