Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rental for summer months

• 27-04-2011 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Im a student coming back to limerick for the summer and would like to move out of home as im used to my independence now!:P does anyone know places where the rent is pretty cheap for the summer months? I know LIT and UL rent out places in the summer cheap but would be hoping to get near the city centre as might have a job lined up. any help is much appreciated:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

When are you hoping to move in and out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

you cpuld try the grove island or clare street area cos of the art college but castletroy is very central to town and daft is a great place to start as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sophie22

zuroph wrote: »
    When are you hoping to move in and out?

Start of june to end of august id say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I may have a room available in castletroy/annacotty with a regular bus to town for those months if u wanna have a look :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement