Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online guitar lessons experiences

• 27-04-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience with paying for online lessons?

There are absolutely loads of sites out there, free and pay based?
    Just looking to get some real opinions.

Im an intermediate player who's only gotten back into electric in the last year or so. Am not a novice but am miles away from being at a level I'm happy with.
    My work schedule is so erratic that I cant get proper lessons as I cant stick to the same time every week so thinking this may be the only way for me to progress and have a regimented lesson plan.

Any suggested sites?
    cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

http://www.justinguitar.com/

Learned mostly from this and playing along with other tracks for the last year. Check out the lesson index.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

+1 for Justin. I got a trial subscription to a pay site when I bought a capo and I though it was great until I found Justin's free videos on Youtube. Look no further...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

cheers lads, there was some useful stuff on that site.

Advertisement