Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructor Killarney

Options
  • 27-04-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know of any good driving instructors in Killarney (maybe past examiner) - just booked test today and want to get a few pre-test lessons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭loueuro2

i found mike breen very good, passed first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Used Mike Breen as well and found him very good. I was utterly hopeless and passed 1st time by using him

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

I found Kay to be super (not sure of her surname) - can get very cross but definitely prepares you very well for your driving exam.

If you were her number give me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

doyler442 wrote: »
    I found Kay to be super (not sure of her surname) - can get very cross but definitely prepares you very well for your driving exam.

If you were her number give me a PM

Kay O Donoghue is her name, I had her for a few lessons and found her brilliant, gave out to me a few times, I may have gave out too!! but she makes sure you know what you are doing and that you do it right!!

Advertisement