Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook Stolen In D1 - Help!

Options
  • 27-04-2011 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

hey all

My sister has just had her house entered and among some other stuff her macbook stolen. she is horrified because it has a huge amount of study and work data that she needs on it for her livelihood

Its a white 13inch macbook and the serial number is w89461n98px. If anyone here sees it somewhere or gets offered to buy it, could they please post or pm me.

Im sure some reward can be arranged.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i know it seems a long shot but any chance of telling Apple and/or the gardai about this and give them the serial number too to try and add to the chance of getting it back or atleast remotely shutting it down ?

good luck and hope the guy gets caught !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Keep an eye on ebay ireland, adverts.ie, annnd any other add type sites selling mac books around Dublin / Ireland.

Fein interest and ask them all for a picture of the underside to see it's genuine (or wherever serial number is on a mac book)

Best of luck finding it, you never know...

Also worth popping in to any stores around town once a week that sell second hand laptops and checking what they've got.

Advertisement