Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

satellite dish setup in Tramore

Options
  • 27-04-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Dose anyone know someone who would setup a satellite dish in Tramore for my mother in law? She has a mobile home down there, I gave it a go last year but gave up.:o some crazy dude wanted €400 to set it up (She has the dish and box).
    I was hoping something more reasonable.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

500sel wrote: »
    Dose anyone know someone who would setup a satellite dish in Tramore for my mother in law? She has a mobile home down there, I gave it a go last year but gave up.:o some crazy dude wanted €400 to set it up (She has the dish and box).
    Thanks

Was the crazy dude supplying a 16ft pole an Aerial a dish and Combo receiver. €400 would cover all that installed.
    Try http://www.premiersatellites.tv/ based in waterford for a quote

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

500sel wrote: »
    Thanks

hi i got mine up in tramore for 100 was ok price as they had to drill thru walls and all that put the sat on the side of mu house and tuned all channels in ill try find there number for u if u want

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

Cheers that sounds more like it. I'm not looking for a cheepy job but I just dont want to see her getting riped off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 40

i got mine done for 60 € from a guy on the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 40

i can get his number for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

The thread is over a year old now
    sorted out thanks anyway

Advertisement