Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography project

• 27-04-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Pretty much have the project completed but Im struggling with the conclusions, I have the guidelines but still bow sure what to write for the marks..anyone any tips for the conclusions???? also my word count is looking WELL over!!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

what topic did u do?
    ur conclusion is what u proved by doing each activity.The result is just stating what happened but the conclusion explains why it happened and what it tells u.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Gav77

geomorphic process of deposition and transportation in a river, ya i know that but when we wrote up the conclusions to the results the teacher maintained they were brutal. Shes not being much help either...really sick of this project at this stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

Gav77 wrote: »
    geomorphic process of deposition and transportation in a river, ya i know that but when we wrote up the conclusions to the results the teacher maintained they were brutal. Shes not being much help either...really sick of this project at this stage

rite im not sure so. i didnt do that one.
    just try and relate them back to ur hypothesis and aims. sorry i cant be of more help

Advertisement