Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLIS Assessment Form Help!!

Options
  • 27-04-2011 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi

I am currently applying for the MLIS programme and one of the required documents is the Aptitude Self- Assessment form for applicants. At the end it asks to jot down the score for applicant and for entry to SILS programme then being the sum of the above scores. But i don't know what number to add on for the entry to SILS programme. Where can i find it or am i completely missing the point???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I think you are missing the point. As far as I remember, they award points for certain things such as a degree, experience etc. It was all pretty straight forward. You basically add up the points using their criteria.

By the way, there is a massive thread on the MLIS already.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055789722&page=6

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

as above, its just that at the end of the form if i recall (i should, only filled it in recently), they seem to suggest that the form is divided into 2 sections. Just put in the total youve given and disregard the second blank line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 a8m8c

Thanks Weepsie! It was the second line i just didnt get. x

Advertisement