Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is my video like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

My main cricism is its too long with not enough happening. Its essentially a slide show and unless its an issue that you know your audience are going to interested in thats far too long to expect to hold a viewers attention without any real movement or video on screen.

My advice is to write a script and film something to get your point across. Or even if you want to stick with a slide show type video then record a voice over....just something to hold the viewers attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JanQuarius

Splinters wrote: »
    My main cricism is its too long with not enough happening. Its essentially a slide show and unless its an issue that you know your audience are going to interested in thats far too long to expect to hold a viewers attention without any real movement or video on screen.

My advice is to write a script and film something to get your point across. Or even if you want to stick with a slide show type video then record a voice over....just something to hold the viewers attention.

In fact, I'm not english ... so, maybe I also could have some problems with my english language.
    ...I'm a beginner...!
    Thank you a lot ... !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 wolffe

You can't call that a video if it's just a slideshow of images. Make a real video. Get a video camera and film a street and some trees. Waaaay better than your slideshow.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 michaelgmaloy

actually, i think wolffe is right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭andyterryjay

Yeah i am going to be honest. That wasn't a video, and it also seemed fairly insincere to the topic you were trying to discuss.

Just be out open and to the point.

If you want to make polititcal/social commentary videos, do scripted vlogs, or be more creative. Try and get your point/message across with a short film/story.

Check out my channel. I don't have any opinions on things, i just make short films. But check it out and you may get a few ideas. http://www.youtube.com/andyterryjay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JanQuarius

Thank for all the critics!

Advertisement