Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals on Denby

Options
  • 28-04-2011 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Anyone spot any good deals on Denby lately? In the midst of buying a house and looking to pick up a complete set but at a bargain price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 mossyhayes

You've got to bump it up don't you know,Bump it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Black denby mugs in Tesco, balbriggan for 2.60. The other colours are about 9 eur, which sounds about right

Thanks. Would be great if i could get a 16 piece sets. four of them would be the ideal. i could pick up the other bits and pieces from the set at a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

• Registered Users Posts: 15 june77

Try Argos. I got a nice black stripe set for around 40 euro in December of last year. They have a few different styles and seem to have them discounted every so often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭rameire

Was in clerys home furnishings in Blanch retail park today and saw the dinner sets at €100 off, so most were around €137 for a 16 piece set. Had a decent pile of them at the right of the front door in a couple of different colours.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Had a look at arnotts website some good prices there. Do they take One4All vouchers i wonder?

Clearys....hmmm need to take a trip to dublin me thinks as there is a couple of other things i need to pick up there at the moment.

Need to check out Argos. They were the last place i would have looked for Denby. I stopped shopping there a few years back as anything i bought used to break within weeks!! I'll give them a try though for the Denby.

Cheers guys for the ideas.:) Keep them coming everyone!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Tesco still have a 16 piece black pepper set for €52 in some shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

homestore & more (Blanchardstown) usually have a 4 place setting box for €100 thats the cheapest I have seen them lately and also single pieces to add to sets are half price about €8 for a plate.:((Clearys in blanch. are selling the box setting at half price for €130:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Tesco Balbriggan has the 12 piece everyday range in mushroom at 26.50E. It is the same range as the 52E price for the pepper, which BTW is half price.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all of the replies guys. I have seen them in Tesco at cheap prices in the past and left them there but since i have started looking for them cannot seem to find them there. Any ways ill keep scavaging please keep the updates rolling in as i am interested in a couple of the newer lines of Denby as i cant seem to pick up the bits and pieces (ie Teapot, sugar bowl etc.) for the mushroom and black pepper sets and also the ones in Argos are the same:(

Advertisement