Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Can we for real do a boards beers? C&H style!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Can we for real do a boards beers? C&H style!

It's been ages and ages since the last good one. We had a few lovely get-togethers in Dublin back in 2010! There's a decent number of us near Limerick and Clare now so it should be as easy to organise something down here as it used to be in the capital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

It's been ages and ages since the last good one. We had a few lovely get-togethers in Dublin back in 2010! There's a decent number of us near Limerick and Clare now so it should be as easy to organise something down here as it used to be in the capital.

That's why I never made it tbh! Maybe when college starts?? I really wanna see Soccy in Costellos....
    :p:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LCgonnakillme

I'm kind of sick of clubs myself but where else can young people go to meet new people? Providing your not sporty, because sports clubs are too obvious and not everyone is sporty.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LCgonnakillme

I'm kind of sick of clubs myself but where else can young people go to meet new people? Providing your not sporty, because sports clubs are too obvious and not everyone is sporty.

:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement