Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North City Delivery Office

Options
  • 28-04-2011 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

I'm picking up a parcel in the north city delivery office. Is there a bus that goes to the Churchfield Ind. Est? Does one stop right outside it. Is the office far into the estate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

No.2 to Knocknaheeny should go near it. Get off at the Lidl and its right next to it essentially. When you get into industrial estate An Post is the first turn off on your left.

edit: Oh and bring ID as they won't release parcel without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭nattyguest

The number 1 will also drop you off outside beside the Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Structurally Sound Mentally Unstable

The number 1 is the orbital route. It basically loops from CUH to Blackpool by looping around the city. Hence the orbital:pac:

Anyway you can't get this from the city. The number two stops at the side of Merchants Quay, way back towards the bus station. The 2 goes every 15 minutes basically. One of the busiest city routes too btw. You may have to stand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Thanks guys. Hope i'll find it. My sense of direction isn't great! I'll be on the look out for lidl!

Advertisement