Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What ever happened with that Sperm for Tickets thing?

Options
  • 28-04-2011 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

Remember about 3 years ago there was (quite embarrassingly) a shortage of sperm in Ireland? So some company offered to give out festival tickets in exchange for sperm donation.

Did that ever happen? I remember my old housemate at the time applied for it to get tickets to Glastonbury. Don't know if he ever made a deposit, so to speak, or got the tickets. Did anyone? Are there now a generation of hippy babies in Ireland?

The website (http://www.spermfortickets.com/) just says "The results of the pilot scheme are being reviewed. "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

no way could this possibly be true :p:p:p is it? :eek::p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I applied for Oxegen Tickets, done the business and put it in an envelope and sent it away.

Most must have leaked out cos i got a ticket for East 17

Advertisement