Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballindereen on secondary school bus route?

Options
  • 28-04-2011 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all - i was just wondering does anyone know where I would find out about the secondary school bus routes in Galway? I want to know for the village of Ballindereen does a bus pick up secondary school students to take them to either Oranmore Secondary school or the one in Kinvara? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I think (not 100% sure) that you have to ask the schools concerned: it's not only about whether there's a bus, there are also questions about whether the bus - and the school for that matter - has space for an extra student.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

A school bus goes through Ballinderreen taking students to both Kinvara and onward to Gort.

Advertisement