Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me go from Nokia X6 to ...?

Options
  • 28-04-2011 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

I'm with Vodafone pay as you go, last June for my birthday my boyfriend got me a Nokia X6 32GB which cost 300euro. the reason for getting it was it had a sat nav, my boyf was being sweet. I've never really liked it to be honest and now it's not working properly, someone will call me and i can see the phone ringing but the screen won't work and I can't answer it. Also when I walk i like to listen to the radio on it, battery won't last a day. So I've decided I'm buying a new phone TODAY.I can't justify spending the amount required on an I Phone, I'm not technical and all, what i want is a phone to text, call and check facebook and maybe net if possible, whats the best option on vodafone pay as you go? i dont wanna spend more than 200 if possible

Advertisement