Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IBS

• 28-04-2011 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,Im looking for some advice.
    I am 26years old and 3 years ago while being pregnant with my 2nd child i was hospitalized as i had been exposed to contaminated drinking water.
    I was released from hospital,and had my baby.The problem is that since then i have been experiencing bad tummy pains,very bad diarrhea and my tummy has been very bloated.This has really spun me into a depression and couldnt understand why i couldnt loose my baby fat the second time round.
    My social life has taken a turn for the worse,with me to afraid to leave the house as everytime i do,i desperatly need the loo!
    Last week i was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrom.
    I never experienced problems like this before i had been poisoned by the water supply and have been researching IBS since and found that exposer to cryptosporidium parasite can lead to IBS.
    This has really ruined my life in my opinion and its upsetting that i cant go anywhere without knowing where the toilets are before hand.I feel like an old woman!
    Does anyone know if there is any legal action i can take about this,or even someone i can write to to express my anger?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RoisinLinnie

Hi there,

I am researching for an Irish TV programme on water quality. Do you have an email I could contact you on to find out more about your experience with IBS due to poor water?
    Thanks

R

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Irritable Didn't-read-the-charter Syndrome.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement