Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car parking at the Convention Centre Dublin

Options
  • 28-04-2011 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Im heading to see Peter Kay at the O2 tomorrow night and was thinking of parking at the Convention Centre underground car park. I was wondering if anybody knew if it gets busy on a Friday night? Will probably be there for 7.00

I dont want to park at the car park at the point village as it is a nightmare to get out of and if I park in the city centre I will have to wait for the Luas which will probably be jammers after the gig so I figured the convention centre would be the best solution.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

gazzer wrote: »
    I dont want to park at the car park at the point village as it is a nightmare to get out of and if I park in the city centre I will have to wait for the Luas which will probably be jammers after the gig so I figured the convention centre would be the best solution.

Thanks.

cant help with that location but FYI both Clarion Hotel and Jurys Inn also have convenient carparks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 harry1

Hmmm, I just pre-booked a ticket for the Point Village for tonight on ticketmaster!!! Don't like the sound of your comment about getting out after!

BTW, do you know what the story is with accessing the point village car park when you get there? I have the print out from ticketmaster. Do I need to enter a code or will there be an attendant there or what?

Thanks.

Advertisement