Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Property in Castlebar

Options
  • 28-04-2011 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Just wondering about the current level of property for sale in Castlebar at the moment..

I'm interested in buying a detached house, preferably in the town area or walking distance from the centre. I have looked at _myhome & _daft, but not a lot there at the moment.
    From looking at the local auctioneers websites, its very hard to tell if the properties listed for sale are there a few years or recently advertised. No dates on the ads, so the prices could be that of 2 years ago..?

Does anyone know of a fairly up to date auctioneers website or can anyone point me in the direction of a decent detached property..?? I'm not from the town, but have seen some nice areas such as station rd, pontoon road and westport rd etc..

Any help greatly appreciated..!:)

Advertisement