Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunsmith required-Munster area

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

dCorbus wrote: »
    Haven't seen Forrest Foam in any shops here - so if anyone knows where it can be got in Ireland, let us know!

Usually pick myself up a few cans when over in the UK. Last time (November) I picked up a 500ml can for UK£22. The 500ml can will last you a good number of cleans and if it's a hunting rifle with a "less onerous" cleaning regime, you should get a good few seasons out of the one can.

I have seen the large tins of forrest foam in Mc cloys in toome N Ireland and have seen Wipe out in Young guns N Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

I bought Forests Foam off James McBride in Athlone for €10
    I also have Hoppes Benchrest and a few other solvents that I use.
    157379.jpg

In regards to Gunsmiths

Buy May's Sporting Rifle if you want to read an article on Irish Gunsmiths ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bunnibasher

cool tnx, sorry bout last post asking for details again, didnt see 3rd page!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 paul1972

Have you any contact details for him?? Please n tnx
    if you get in touch with cal ward his number is always on the shooters digest he has ralphs contact number i lost my phone recently and all my numbers with it

Advertisement