Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping and dogs

Options
  • 28-04-2011 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Opinions on taking a dog camping
    Thinking of taking our dog camping and iam just looking for some advice on good locations in the wicklow area.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

I always take the dog camping. Only problem is he ends up sleeping the tent with me and he passes a lot of wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 garg

first time i took the dog camping she was barely house trained but not unfortunately tent trained!:mad:
    Same as that though we will be bringing her with us again this year, it's a bit awkward as we have only been to campsites and not wild camping which i'd say would be a lot easier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

I always take the dog camping. Only problem is he ends up sleeping the tent with me and he passes a lot of wind.

Too much protein in his diet?

Advertisement