Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent a studio

Options
  • 28-04-2011 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello!
    I'm Andra from Roumania. On 1st june i'll arrive in ireland and i need rent a studio in Cork city.
    Do you know how can i find a studio with own bathroom at 400E cost on month?
    Do you know someone who want's let a studio for 2 moonths?
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

try wwww.daft.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 aghylera

thank you for your quickly answer
    i saw daft.ie and property.ie and some others but i didn't found something good at this price. I look for university area and i found only studios with shared bathroom and without internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Have a look at adverts.ie e.g. here or here.

People in Ireland often rent bedrooms in shared houses as it is usually cheaper than a studio.

You can get mobile internet from a phone company (Vodafone, Meteor, O2) for EUR 20 per month without signing a contract.

Thank you. I'll look for adverts.ro

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Maybe this would suit?

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1040210

395 euro/month and very close to University College Cork. You probably would find something a lot cheaper if you went into a house-share though.

• Advertisement

Thank you people. You are so kind with me and your advices are very usefull.

Advertisement