Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Child Decided To Foam My House This Morning!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Foam Party at Biggins.......everyone invited :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

Biggins wrote: »
    Kids! What can you do but laugh! :o

Borstal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Just finish cleaning up the bulk of it. Took us four hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Where did they get all that foam from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

She has a great face in that picture.

'It seemed like a good idea...'

• Advertisement

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Where did they get all that foam from?

Kids spray can bath foam!
    Each of my four kids had their own.
    One of my little devils decided to go use the four of them!
    There in went my morning off!
    Thank fcuk I can laugh about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

That's class!

Imagine what they'll be like over in Ibiza in a few years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Well at least your daughter learned what will happen if you cross the streams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

That's a Damien from The Omen-face if I ever saw it.

It just says: "This isn't over"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

My own daughter has done similar things with Sugar and water.

I've no idea how she learnt you could turn it into a giant gloop, but she did.

Also, lol @ the expression in the second picture. She looks pissed :P

• Advertisement

Sonics2k wrote: »
    ...Also, lol @ the expression in the second picture. She looks pissed :P

Not as much as mammy was! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Just be glad it was foam and not Sudocrem, my daughter had a habit of "sudocreming" everything (including herself) that stuff is a b****** to get out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Thats so funny. She is so cute. I used to love playing with my dads shaving foam when I was small. Give her a big high 5 from me.

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Thats so funny. She is so cute. I used to love playing with my dads shaving foam when I was small. Give her a big high 5 from me.

She a little devil in a cute way. We woke one other morning to find her covered in make-up and lipstick.
    She looked like something out of a horror film. :pac:

She a little devil in a cute way. We woke one other morning to find her covered in make-up and lipstick.

Bless her

I want to get pregnant and have babies now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

fair play to her she is living her childhood. although going on her face in the pic i would be hiding my copy of the excorcist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Too funny. But just another reason why I don't have kids (I'd be afraid that I'd hit the roof!). Too tightly wound me. <punches something beautiful> :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Apanachi wrote: »
    Just be glad it was foam and not Sudocrem, my daughter had a habit of "sudocreming" everything (including herself) that stuff is a b****** to get out...

We had one of those incidents! Brand new sofa, not even 24hrs old. 10 years on and I will NEVER forget that day. The two kids put it all over themselves, the wall, the sofa, the floor........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Advertisement

stovelid wrote: »

That mess would get worse after my head exploded........seriously what would you do in that situation????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Bless her

I want to get pregnant and have babies now.

Eugh! You iz craaazy!

TFK wrote: »
    That mess would get worse after my head exploded........seriously what would you do in that situation????

Well after you either stop laughing or crying hysterically, you go buy a bath-full of thinner ...and a new tv? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

TFK wrote: »
    seriously what would you do in that situation????

If they survived the first minute, you'd just have to laugh. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Well after you either stop laughing or crying hysterically, you go buy a bath-full of thinner ...and a new tv? :pac:

and a new sofa, then some new kids :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

You think foam is bad? Try shower gel.

Kiera wrote: »
    Eugh! You iz craaazy!

Na, Im good. It wont happen yet. I wont be able to escape from this country with a baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

She has a great face in that picture.

'It seemed like a good idea...'

Lol I think her expression is more - You are not supposed to be amused Dad!!!

• Advertisement

Lol I think her expression is more - You are not supposed to be amused Dad!!!

I was just laughing like crazy. She was priceless! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭madmammy

she's a one girl wrecking machine always into something....i'm the mammy..lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

The pic of the little "criminal" will be all over YLYL in the coming days.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I'm half expecting your little girls head to start spinning round, and projectile vomit to erupt from her mouth*

A good friend of mine and his brother painted their Mother's brand new living room carpet with white gloss when they were kids. It had only been laid the day before:D. You should count yourself lucky.

*Sorry Biggins, she's cute really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

When we were younger,my Brother and I heard our mam saying she would like a new couch,so me and the bro decided to save her some money and paint the one we already had! Blue and yellow paint we had in the shed.

We had red bottoms after that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I think all kids do something mad like this at some stage (or in my case, on a regular basis). By all accounts, I was a demon child.

I used to have a habit of making foul mixtures by puting a bit of every bottle in the food press into a bowl. I'd then proceed to try and get my parents to "test" it.

I'm told that when I was one and a half, I casually decided to get up early, toddle downstairs and cook breakfast. I managed to get an empty saucepan on the heat and burn the bottom from it before anyone noticed.

Another day my mam went to the toilet and I saw fit to lock her in. She was that worried that I might try to make her breakfast again that she broke the toilet window and the kitchen window to get back into the house.

:P:P

I was just laughing like crazy. She was priceless! :pac:

Sci-fi reference:

"E.T., foam home":P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Ah yes, the joys of living with children. I remember coming home to find the living room completely covered in dry powder from a fire extinguisher, or the time finding giant letters painted into the carpet, or the time finding the whole place covered in ice from bottles they were throwing against the floor. Of course on the other hand we were all about 22 at the time and in college, so at least they were old enough to clean up after themselves when they were done.

Not a hope, if I had kids and they wrecked the TV it would be a while before I'd replace it. Trying to watch cartoons on a TV covered in white paint for a month should explain exactly why covering a TV in paint is a bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree Biggins, looks like some kind of political protest to me :p

She and her similar aged bother decided a few months ago to colour their entire bedroom with markers.
    (My own fault, I left them with too easy reach)
    They once again coloured a complete wall, their beds, the room door clothes, themselves (faces, hands, everything).
    Boy was that a day of clean up, scrubbing and painting!

...And all the she-devil could do was smile sweetly at you and laugh!

She two days ago in the good heat! http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/9870/p1130722.jpg

• Advertisement

Of course, there are some parents who have no sense of humour whatsoever, and would be seen being taken away in hand-cuffs by the Guards after meting out a bit of capital punishment.:(

A nephew of mine, having seen his mother peeling of old wall-paper, later decided to help out, but unfortunately decided to rip off the new wall-paper that she had hung in another room. She nearly killed the poor devil:eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

inforfun wrote: »
    The pic of the little "criminal" will be all over YLYL in the coming days.... :D

Even better might be: Photoshop Picture Suggestion Thread

She and her similar aged bother decided a few months ago to colour their entire bedroom with markers.
    (My own fault, I left them with too easy reach)
    They one again coloured a complete wall, their beds, the room door clothes, themselves (faces, hards, everything).
    Boy was that a day of clean up, scrubbing and painting!

...And all the she-devil could do was smile sweetly at you and laugh!

She two days ago in the good heat! http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/9870/p1130722.jpg

So cute!

Remember last year I went babysitting for a couple who had the most cutest child. She had tubs of goo. The parents were just gone and she flung goo at me. My laughing encouraged her to goo me more and I was gooed good and proper. I ran around the house from her but she followed and flung goo down my top, and in my hair and in my shoes and she tried for my pants too. We had fun all the same and amazing she went to bed at all that night.

Biggins, You are making me all broody showing me your flock of cute kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

madmammy wrote: »

What does Biggins do for a living?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

TheZohan wrote: »
    What does Biggins do for a living?

Foam removal man. Handy that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

OutlawPete wrote: »
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree Biggins, looks like some kind of political protest to me :p

a clean protest?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

madmammy wrote: »

Ah, Mrs. Biggins! We've been expecting you... welcome, welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,874 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I wake up to that every morning......the joys of having a wife...

mfceiling wrote: »
    I wake up to that every morning......the joys of having a wife...

Must be some wifey! :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement