Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Child Decided To Foam My House This Morning!

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

From L-R Clockwise...

<snip>

Form explaining MRI scans to me, Enable ireland letter, crumlin hospital letter, 2 letters from tallaght hospital and the bill from when he was in tallaght hospital in a coma for 4 days!

Want me to zoom in on any of them let me know. I have hundreds of these letters

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 460 ✭✭four18

Thats nothing, Mine did a bit of painting once ....

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/8985/31841610150433490611276.jpg

four18 wrote: »

jesus for a minute there I thought you were serious :eek:

what would you even do in that situation!??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

syndeyfife wrote: »
    From L-R Clockwise...

<snip>

Form explaining MRI scans to me, Enable ireland letter, crumlin hospital letter, 2 letters from tallaght hospital and the bill from when he was in tallaght hospital in a coma for 4 days!

Don't even bother......he'll want copies sent to him by registered post next :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Pray that it was water based paint?

FanadMan wrote: »
    Don't even bother......he'll want copies sent to him by registered post next :D

Im so stubborn Id do it and all :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

At least the kids were alwhite.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Im so stubborn Id do it and all :D

Your kid rocks... one of my smaller ones is mental too, the goldfish are in therapy at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Oh my lord - how do you even start cleaning that up....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Wow! You have a word processing programme on your pc! That's quite amazing!

Look, you've tried to say I lied twice when I didnt. Ive proved you wrong twice now.

If you have a problem with me then ignore me.

Ignore him. Your sons a little dote. LTI forum is there is you ever need it. Best of luck to ye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Queen-Mise wrote: »

Clean up ? that's woman magic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭dmc17

Queen-Mise wrote: »

You simply paint the rest of the floor white ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

From L-R Clockwise...

<snip>

Funny, all the hospital letters I have ever seen were having HSE letter heads. I stick to it: if you feel like making up a sick child, adoptive parents, paying more than a grand for yourself since the age of 15 etc you have a serious problem. And those who even fall for it are no better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Funny, all the hospital letters I have ever seen were having HSE letter heads. I stick to it: if you feel like making up a sick child, adoptive parents, paying more than a grand for yourself since the age of 15 etc you have a serious problem. And those who even fall for it are no better.

Mod

If you have an issue with a poster or post, report it.

Please do not post in this thread again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

From L-R Clockwise...

<snip>

All my letters from crumlin are letter headed crumlin, all my letters for limerick are letter headed limerick,

I've only ever got one with a hse letter head.

I have around 200 letters, I file every single one if them.

I don't know why your being so mean and dismissive. The parent has nothing to prove to you or anyone, kids will be kids, but it's even better when they overcome an obstacle. There are many many parents who wish their child could draw on walls or fall into paint buckets.

Were thankful our kids can be kids....

• Advertisement

Biggins Im so sorry your thread ended up like this :(

I wont be posting in it again x

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Please do - your most welcome. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

Don't let "people" put you off hun, there's an awful lot of losers out there and AH is a bit of a magnet for them unfortunately. They are a troubled bunch and deserve only our pity and the ignore button. For every loon-bag though there's a good few more of us semi-sane types who like a good banter !

I've been a victim of a sudo-creming myself. What they put in it is anybody's guess. Sticks like s++t to a proverbial blanket...you literally have to melt it off everything with boiling hot water...or scrape it off with a Stanley blade...bless the little darlings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

That's hilarious! Your daughter is gorgeous, her expression in the second pic is priceless :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

you should ignore the troll.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Growing up in a family with 5 children we were taught right from wrong and none of us would dare step out of line in such a manner. Yes of course there would be consequences but more importantly, we were aware of right vs wrong.

Some kids..... don't act like gits.

likewise. me and my brothers saw a wet tea towel on the back of the legs if we went to far. didnt do it a second time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

ffs, thread ruined.

Unfollowed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

been in foster care since I was 6 months old.

Heres why http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/emma1o.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/emma2k.jpg/

Anything fcuking else youd like you can pm me :confused: Ive done nothing to you and proven all my 'lies' to be the truth .

Wow, hope life is much better for you now. xx

Stumbled on this thread again, Biggin's little one was after doing it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

haha that is so funny..made my day.

Iam in my 20's now but when i was about 5 years old my mum got a brand new car one summer, It was also the time of the Olympic Games. I was fascinated with the formation of the Olympic Rings so while out playing in my mums new car, i stumbled accross the built in cigarette lighter and proceeded to burn the Olympic Ring Symbol all into the steering wheel, dash and any other available piece of plastic...Honestly dont remember what she done to me for it?? :D

Advertisement