Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosthunters Program from the 90's

Options
  • 28-04-2011 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

Good paranormal program available online
    It was never released on dvd and is now copyright free.
    Ghosthunters series from the 90's had an interesting one on a house in wicklow.
    Its available from thebox.bz I got them last week quite excellent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

*bump*

not sure what the bz.box is (torrents perhaps?) but the show is actually copyrighted to delta home entertainment which is a good thing because they have them all on dvd now. i got mine from tower records and amazon.co.uk, anyone unfamiliar with the show should check them out sometime because they are from the good old days of more story telling than shaky nightvision cameras and big flashy 4x4's plastered in stickers. there were a few episodes on ireland and the host william woolard does a great job of narrating all the way through each show giving it a genuinely entertaining feeling. if you want a break from those awful taps and most haunted series its well worth picking up, each dvd series is packed full of episodes and have a lot of re-watchable value. i just wish they still made shows like that, its more like sitting at a campfire for a ghost story than visiting a carnival haunted house full of flashing lights and scary noises. :)

Advertisement