Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting MTB

• 28-04-2011 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i was in killiney park the other day, and i saw that there were loads of bike tracks all through the park, down the hill. I'm getting my first proper mountain bike in a while (Im looking out for a good hardtail), so would these be an ideal place to practice. Obviously you wouldn't be able to use thenm on busy weekends, as too much walkers about, but during unbusy times would they be ideal.

I'm asking this as i live less than 15mins away at a cycle from them, and i don't want to have to go up ticknock, or leadmines every time i want to cycle, as I don't have a car.

Also are there any other trails around the Dun Laoghaire-Cabintealy area?

Also im currently looking on gumtree and irishDh but please post here is you are selling a bike.

Comments

Advertisement