Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can i get a hkc sw8/12 installation manual?

Options
  • 28-04-2011 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi Everyone,

I did the FAS alarms course in the long ago, now wish to upgrade my home from my TASK box to a HKC sw8/12, so i need a copy of the installers manual. Can anyone help please :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tenorhorn2 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I did the FAS alarms course in the long ago, now wish to upgrade my home from my TASK box to a HKC sw8/12, so i need a copy of the installers manual. Can anyone help please :confused:

I would be looking at installing the HKC Securewave than the 8/12. You will also get the installers manual with your panel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tenorhorn2

Thanks for prompt response. This is for a wired, not wireless setup. Does this change your recommendation?

regards
    Tenorhorn2

The Securewave panel has 10 wired zones plus the ability to add two way wire free devices if needed. I would recommend this over the 8/12 any day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tenorhorn2

Thanks Altor, that's clear......Securewave it is.... buy 1 in de morning.

really appreciate your help

regards
    Tenorhorn2

Tenorhorn2 wrote: »
    Thanks Altor, that's clear......Securewave it is.... buy 1 in de morning.

really appreciate your help

regards
    Tenorhorn2

Your welcome,

If you have any problems with setting it up more than happy to help :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Before you buy also look at the SIGNET
    http://www.europlex-signet.com/controllers.php
    Pricewise they are around the same,but the Signet has more features.
    There is also a version of the 100 with a webserver on the way. That could be worth waiting for.

Advertisement