Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Home/Caravans Courtown?

Options
  • 28-04-2011 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭

Hi All, I'm hoping to head to Wexford for a week/10 days this year - just myself and two children. I was wondering if any of you know anywhere that rents caravans/holiday homes close enough to Courtown? I've tried a few websites, but seem to be only getting caravan sales sites...the children are 7 and 9. I went to Tramore last year and was able to open the door every morning and let them run out to play...so I thought a caravan park in or close to Courtown might offer me the same type of holiday.
    Any links to sites or details of someone who hires out holiday homes in that area would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

Advertisement