Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 euro shop decking

Options
  • 28-04-2011 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

hi was just in 2 euro shop hour ago and noticed they have lovely stuff for gardens...as i was walking buy i saw some timber decking about the size of a patio slab for 2 euro..i inspected it and seemed a bit light but can easily be strengthed by putting more timber underneath to strengten it up..im thinking few of those would make a fine job to a back garden.what do u think perhaps as b&q sell them for nearly 10 euro but the timber is stronger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

hi was just in 2 euro shop hour ago and noticed they have lovely stuff for gardens...as i was walking buy i saw some timber decking about the size of a patio slab for 2 euro..i inspected it and seemed a bit light but can easily be strengthed by putting more timber underneath to strengten it up..im thinking few of those would make a fine job to a back garden.what do u think perhaps as b&q sell them for nearly 10 euro but the timber is stronger.

B&Q have decking boards 2.4metres for £2 in Newry so at most I'd imagine they would be €3 in Republic. I got a number of them last weekend and am very happy with them. They are good and strong and they may be easier to lay than the slabs. I'v also used some for raised beds. Am getting more today seeing as there is 15% off today too!

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=0000005312894

Advertisement