Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Challenging kungfu/martial art class?

• 28-04-2011 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello,

It is said that Irish people are good fighters.

When I was young, in Asia, it was a habit to challenge others schools or martial art. Martial art had bad reputation in Asia , that was probably one of the reason why I started late.
    I am not a fighter, but do martial art for having a good health, keeping my roots, having friends.

Honnestly, as an Asian guy, I am short, skinny (in comparison with Irishmen). Therefore I cannot fight against an Irish guy (unless one would be crippled and blind ;) )

My question to you guys.

May I open a class without challenging other schools? Would opening a class bring me so much troubles?
    If so, may I suggest you guys to challenging me on Super Street Fighters game instead ;)

Bye

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭EnjoyChoke

hakao wrote: »
    Hello,

May I open a class without challenging other schools?

Bye

No, a formal challenge would be required in all cases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

May I open a class without challenging other schools? Would opening a class bring me so much troubles?
    I must have missed that part of setting up a club.

If you are not trolling, then the answer is no.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭lukeyjudo

Hello,

When I was young, in Asia, it was a habit to challenge others schools or martial art. Martial art had bad reputation in Asia , that was probably one of the reason why I started late.
    I am not a fighter, but do martial art for having a good health, keeping my roots, having friends.

Honnestly, as an Asian guy, I am short, skinny (in comparison with Irishmen). Therefore I cannot fight against an Irish guy (unless one would be crippled and blind ;) )

My question to you guys.

If so, may I suggest you guys to challenging me on Super Street Fighters game instead ;)

Bye

Thank you Mr Hakoa for the best comment on any thread I've read on this forum! :)

Best of luck with the new club! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Massimo Giorgianni

Hello,

My question to you guys.

Bye

Usually we would challenge each others with sharp knifes. The one who survives can open a school. ;)

Kidding man. Welcome and have good fun with your school :)

Advertisement