Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meath Chronicle online service gone?

Options
  • 28-04-2011 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Looking at the Meath Chronicle website, it would seem that it has not been updated since the 13th April edition. I used to log on to it most weeks before buying the paper, will be disappointed if they are no longer going to provide the online version of the paper for Royals abroad...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭creative100

I think it will be updated, not sure though. Will post when I find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Hasnt been updated again this week.....

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Hasnt been updated again this week.....

Pity it's gone. Have to post the paper to Chicago now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Pity it's gone. Have to post the paper to Chicago now.....

That's probably what they want you to do :rolleyes:

Must be costing them a fortune in sales, thought it would have been updated since the easter break is over but could be related to my former statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

I noticed the same thing, I thought they were just slow to update it. I'm not in Chicago or Sydney, I'm a final year student in Dublin, haven't been home since Patricks Day so I haven't a clue what's going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

I noticed their website was updated today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Shifty wrote: »
    I noticed their website was updated today!

Fantastic, and not before time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

The volume of news in it has been going down for the last few years I think.

Advertisement