Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom - Justin tv

• 28-04-2011 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

hope someone can help me with this: I recently had to change my eircom modem and so now I have a brand-new one. Since this I can not watch streaming on Justin tv any more. I can access to the web-site, see the different channels, have the advert at the start and then nothing. This is the case on every channels. I don't know if this is directly related to the modem or to eircom itself. Please, does some one knows about this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭TheRedDevil10

Is it football you are trying to watch ? If so there are much better sites out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Sports in general but yes mainly football and rugby (especially european cup and french championships).

So no-one knows where is my problem from anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Is it football you are trying to watch ? If so there are much better sites out there.

Hi RedDevil...

Any chance you could let Me know by pm what those sites are?

I used to use everythingon.tv..but thats gone now..

Never found justintv to be any good at all..always breaking up,glitching,,etc..

Cheers..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com is the best one Ive used,it costs 6 quid every 2 months....

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭brianthomas

Whats the best free one?

Clondalkin in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,442 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

people pay to watch online????

download sopcast/veetle and go to myp2p.eu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

retalivity wrote: »
    people pay to watch online????

download sopcast/veetle and go to myp2p.eu

Yes people do pay a small amount for a solid stream and to watch every match covered at the weekend.

Trust me on this one you wouldnt touch sopcast or Veetle after trying Liveonlinefooty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Kev. wrote: »
    Yes people do pay a small amount for a solid stream and to watch every match covered at the weekend.

Trust me on this one you wouldnt touch sopcast or Veetle after trying Liveonlinefooty...

well i certainly went back to sopcast, the streams on liveonlinefooty may be alright for a laptop screen or whatever but they don't transfer well to a 42" screen.
    I use sopcast and once you dont mind watching with foreign commentary(and why would you:D) some of the streams are crystal clear on the tv screen.

Advertisement