Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Benny122

Can an accountant PM me please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SMEems

We are a near dormant SME and require an Audit of our Annual Returns.
    Please get in touch via PM if available.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blizzard

I need to have a business valuation on a small, but growing ecommerce business (3 years old). Financials are pretty straight-forward. Please PM if you can help. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 bharr

I have a small but growing psychotherapy practice in Dublin. I started trading in Jan 2014. I use Kashoo as my bookkeeping software but want to change to Xero because this integrates with my Practice Management System, Cliniko. I had a "friend of a friend" looking after my books but he left to live in Australia last year while I was working in Hong Kong. I was abroad from April to Sept 2015. This guy just upped and left without contacting me and left my accounts in a shambles.

My business is a simple one with 1 bank account imported into Kashoo. Cliniko issues my invoices and notes payments. I have records of every cent in and out of the business.

I need someone local to have a look at my books and get them ready for Revenue before they lock me up in chains in a dark dungeon. I would also like to have a professional business relationship with bookkeeper to do my end of year accounts and advise me on tax matters.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 _Ace_

Can I have someone get in touch please to discuss receivership, liquidation, pre-pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Alan Ashe

Hi, as per the instructions provided I'll keep this as informative as possible.

I am in the process of setting up a business, initially as a sole trader, and then perhaps moving onto a limited company. I need someone to assist me with this process, particularly on the tax side of things, getting a VAT number, 6 month or 12 month VAT returns, and any other taxes I might incur. I am not qualified in this field and I feel it would be a wise move to try find a professional of whom I can trust to assist me with problems arising from setting up and running my business.

I live in Blackrock, County Dublin, but I am happy to travel small distances.

PM's are welcome.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 maddelliott

Just moved from the US, still working for US company as a sole trader. I've registered with the revenue etc but would like to run my set up by a professional to make sure I'm compliant, and get help filing taxes when the time comes. Thanks for any recs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 joey180sx

Hi,I'm a sole trader.
    Looking for an accountant in Midleton or East Cork area.
    If your an accountant or can recommend me one in the area please PM me,thanks.

Posted this a few months ago and thanks to all who responded.

Still interested as the person who was going to help let me down.

What I need is someone, ideally a bookkeeper, I can sit down with and give them all my paperwork, all saved on Cloud, and have them get my accounts in order.

I'm sure it would be simple but just looking at a spreadsheet makes my eyes bleed and my hair fall out.

Thanks

bharr wrote: »
    I have a small but growing psychotherapy practice in Dublin. I started trading in Jan 2014. I use Kashoo as my bookkeeping software but want to change to Xero because this integrates with my Practice Management System, Cliniko. I had a "friend of a friend" looking after my books but he left to live in Australia last year while I was working in Hong Kong. I was abroad from April to Sept 2015. This guy just upped and left without contacting me and left my accounts in a shambles.

My business is a simple one with 1 bank account imported into Kashoo. Cliniko issues my invoices and notes payments. I have records of every cent in and out of the business.

I need someone local to have a look at my books and get them ready for Revenue before they lock me up in chains in a dark dungeon. I would also like to have a professional business relationship with bookkeeper to do my end of year accounts and advise me on tax matters.

Thanks.

Thanks for all who responded. I now have an accountant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 katyj

Hi,

I am looking for a South Leinster (Dub/Wick/Wex/Wat) based accountant who has experience dealing with Polish sp z.o.o. Seeking advice on the best way to work with a Polish company while operating out of Ireland. Service industry so no manufacturing or logistics tax etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Staff Sergeant

Hi,

I'm looking for an accountant ASAP to assit me and my business partner please. We are in the process of starting a business in the fitness industry. We are located on the northside of Dublin. We would be looking for advice on everything from book keeping to tax returns etc..

Thanks.

Please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Andy Rathmines

Might anyone recommend a list of reliable auditors for Dublin please; who would also deal with substantial smaller companies under 4.5million run by self employed persons and so forth? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Oakleigh

Hi all

We are a small ltd company (2 directors, 1 of which receives a PAYEd income), turnover less than 100k. Incorporated in August 2015. Registered with Revenue for VAT, CT & PAYE.

I am looking for a North Dublin accountant to provide the following services:

· Preparation of Audit Exempt Accounts
    · Preparation of Abridged Accounts
    · Corporation tax return

PAYE & VAT returns are uptodate. CRO annual return filed on time.

Appreciate if you could PM me if interested along with fee quotes.

Many thanks and kind regards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭Dub_Steve

Hi could someone recommend an accountant who covers Dublin City Centre. Looking for someone with experience setting up a company, PAYE, VAT & CRO return.

Many thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭JackHeuston

Hello!

I'm a freelance web developer and I'd like to start doing business in Ireland. I'm located in Blanchardstown so if you're in the area it'd be great, but I'm considering any accountant in Dublin.

I'd like to register as a sole trader, and I'll also need some guidance through my first invoices and contacts with Revenue. Oftenly, I will be dealing with foreign businesses (USA and EU) and I need someone who can help me through this.

Thank you!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey all,

I'm a very small sole trader who sells toys on Amazon. The business is basically just buying toys from various European wholesalers, quality checking them, sending it off to Amazon UK to sell and then getting paid (minus Amazon fees) once they sell to customers. Business is primarily to England-based customers, but about 5% is to Germany, France, Spain and Italy.

I'm on the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance scheme, meaning I get paid a weekly allowance, which means I've barely taken any money "out of the business", so to speak. I've been in business since Feb 2015, and didn't take a penny out of the business in Year 1 (even now, it's only €50 a week, since I'm trying to grow the business and stock as quickly as possible). I'm VAT registered since April.

I did talk to two accountants last September, but neither were particularly interested in what was, admittedly, a very small business at the time. They talked me through preliminary tax last year, and came to the conclusion that because the profits were marginal, I didn't need to worry about it. Being honest, one didn't know alot (anything) about certain elements of being on the BTWEA scheme, and the other was a bit patronizing, saying it was a hobby and basically not being interested in me.

I'm looking for an accountant in the North East area (live in Drogheda but could travel to Swords/North Dublin area). Its not that I need a lot from them, but would like someone to basically just help me through the first tax return, make sure I know how much PRSI and stuff needs to be paid, make sure my books are ok, etc. I appreciate I'm not the most attractive client for someone at the moment, but I am growing and am passionate about my business so am looking to establish a more long term relationship with an accountant I can trust :) Financials are straight forward, have books kept of whats spent and whats earned. Basically just want someone to hold my hand through the first proper tax return.

Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭wilser

Copy and pasted from above as i am in a near identical position.
    Hi, as per the instructions provided I'll keep this as informative as possible.

I am in the process of setting up a heating and plumbing business, initially as a sole trader, am hoping to be in receipt of the BTWEA and then perhaps moving onto a limited company. I need someone to assist me with this process, particularly on the tax side of things, getting a VAT number, 6 month or 12 month VAT returns, and any other taxes I might incur. I am not qualified in this field and I feel it would be a wise move to try find a professional of whom I can trust to assist me with problems arising from setting up and running my business.

am based in Sallins, Co Kildare
    PM's welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MyaP

Hi all,

Accountant in Dublin area (Dublin 7) required for personal tax returns. I am not self-employed but did a few months consultancy this year and last year so I need to file those returns separately from my job.
    Many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Hello,

I'm a self-employed software/electronics developer working from home in Dublin 13. I've been in business for about 18 months and I'm currently preparing my tax return. I'm looking for an accountant who can help me with this.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Marcus-Aurelius

How do?

Im a self employed Physiotherapist working with Castleknock area and looking for an accountant. I have setup a limited company 6months previously, ARD date has just passed, I have filled out CRO info but have as of yet got Reveneue registration sorted. Looking for someone to help with annual return and going forward managing expenses. Living in town and very easy where accountant in based.

I do not wish to submit a B73 a present and shorten my first annual return and am just looking to get my first ARD in within the 28days of my ARD date of the 26/08/2016

If someone could be of help that would be great.
    Thanks

R

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭Dub_Steve

Hi could someone recommend an accountant who is based in Dublin.

Looking for someone with experience setting up a company, PAYE, VAT & CRO return.

Ideally someone with experience with startups and modern technology eg app to make tracking expenses easier etc

Many thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I'm looking for an accountant based in kildare that can take care of our bookkeeping ,payroll ,vat and RCT returns. Ideally I would like to have one point of contact in an accountants office who would look after our day to day items and then have their office be able to file end of year accounts as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭stocktrader

Any accountant near ballsbridge to help a relation with her form 11. Should be straightforward

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Moomintroll99

I’m looking for an accountant in Galway City.

I have a small sole trader business (maybe 20-25k/yr turnover) which I was operating in Australia. Have relocated to Ireland and need to set myself up here instead. It’s pretty simple but I just need some advice about the best way to set things up, then yearly tax returns prepared ongoing.

Also someone who understands cross border tax would be great, as my other half is employed via a UK company although residing here in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

I'm looking for an accountant to help prepare and file financial statements for two B1 with audit exemption and the small company (abridgement) exemptions.
    It's for a small company with very few bank transactions (70 lines in a csv).
    Remote work is not a problem.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Howdy -

Looking for an accountant to get up to date the filings for a startup trading a year.

Also looking for bookkeeping to keep things up to date going forward.

We're based in South Dublin.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Hi,

I'm looking for an accountant available to commute to Clondalkin that can assist in performing end of year tax returns for a sole trader, provide advice on financial performance throughout the year and has experience with accountancy packages (Pegasus Opera) to assist with implementation and training of the bookkeeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fares

Hi there,

Could someone recommend an accountant who covers Dublin City. Looking for someone with experience setting up a company, PAYE, VAT & CRO return etc....

Many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 stevosjc

I'm a sole trader based in Dublin 18, looking for an accountant to take over VAT, VIES and Form 11 returns. Please pm me to discuss.

Advertisement