Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭rockman15

Any accountant near ballsbridge to help a relation with her form 11. Should be straightforward

If you're still looking PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 techtoyshop

Hello,

I am in the process of creating an e-commerce website selling into the Irish Market and was hoping to get some quotes for accountancy services.
    The business has already been registered on the CRO however is not actively trading. It will operate purely in online retail with no store presence at start-up.

High level requirements:
    1. Review of financial forecast statements that have been created
    2. Advice on potential grant/funding suitability
    3. Advice on areas of VAT management from Sales
    4. Advice on other Tax considerations of online retail
    5. Advice on cashflow management
    6. Advice on book keeping methods
    7. Provide letters where needed, requests from bank etc.

Best regards,
    James

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MFS2

No Advertising

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Looking for a firm to provide a non-statutory audit. Micro business, please PM for further info.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mad-for-tar

Hi all,

First post in a long time. Looking to hire services of an accountant (I'm based in N.E Galway). I am a sole trader, registered with CRO since April 2016 and VAT registered since May 2016. My work involves mainly repair of agri machinery and small percentage of cars, vans and 4x4's. Have been running Quickbooks Pro 2016 for all my invoicing and tracking of inputs/outputs and VAT returns.

Need to find someone who can take a look at it all for me and point out if and where I have been going wrong. All invoices, credit notes, etc. neatly filed to hopefully make the job easier.

Please drop me a PM for more details, if you think you can have a peek at them for me for a reasonable fee, greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭martco

Hi
    I have a new small business in the food trade with a retail outlet, Dublin area, established August 2016

Unfortunately I've been let down by my current accountant, coincidental with family related issues I believe, someone I had worked with for years on separate business type.

2 Directors, 1 employee (already registered) and 4 casuals

I have no accounting experience whatsoever but decent IT background. I've got a ROS account and so far can manage the general in's/out's/POS and the VAT.

I contacted a local accountant who kindly talked me thru how I should do this whilst keeping my costs down which was to:

1. DIY by using Payback/Bullet or similar to keep books and do wages etc.
    2. then at year end come in to them for filing

I think I can manage but I can already see their reluctance to deal with wages as it is already wrecking my head!
    I get the impression from some friends that many small traders find wages intimidating/headwrecking too.

SO I guess my question is does anyone have a recommendation whom I can outsource the handling of payroll to and what is the current going rate pa for such a service? Bearing in mind I'm trying to keep its costs tight for 1st couple years anyway

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

No Advertising.

Thanks

Dbran

• Registered Users Posts: 14 walter the second

Hello,

I have a business not actively trading at the moment. I need to file accounts. The business pays no salary to anybody and has 1 sale a year valued at about €2000. The only reason I do not close it down is because there are 10s of thousands of euros owed to myself, and apparently if I close down the company then this can never be repaid - so I'm keeping my options open, working on the next big thing. I'm in full employment with another company.

I need the preparation, filing and agreement of the Corporation Tax Return with the Revenue Commissioners and also the preparation and filing of the Annual Return and Abridged Financial Statements with the Companies Registration Office.

Can you give me a quote/ idea f how much this would cost?

Thanks,

Chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

I own a very small limited company and unfortunately our NARD return was a day late.

Now I'm being told I need to submit late fines and a set of audited accounts (this year and next) in order for the CRO to take the submission.
    OR apparently I can go to court to appeal it but if I don't win then the barrister fee's and the late fee's will add up. Plus I'll still have audit fee's to look forward to.

I have an accountant (not chartered), and a book keeper and we use a cloud based package called Kashflow. I'm looking for quotes to get the accounts we already have done, rubber stamped by a audited accounts able chartered accountant. This company is tiny (about a year and a half ago, I changed focus and as a result for this accounting period our revenue and # of transactions is really low), so I'm not looking to spend a lot of money on this.

Please PM me with any questions and your email address. Also any thoughts/advice re whether to appeal or not would be welcome.

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Hi, I'm a painter in Galway. would like someone to do my tax returns. I'm not VAT registered but need advice as to whether I should and also whats involved if I take on an employee. Please PM if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Phil1969

Hi Guys,

I started a very small sole trader business in November 2016 and I need someone to file my tax return and give me certified accounts. I only expect to earn around 6-7k for the full year, I run a very small business from home. If anyone can recommend me a registered accountant or give a quotation then please do so via private message. The accountant must be registered, as I also need certified accounts from a registered accountant. I live in Wexford town if that makes a difference.

Cheers Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andrew_s

Hi,
    Looking for accountant to prepare and file company returns. Company is a small business about 5 years old which I use for part-time IT contracting work. Very straightforward books. About a dozen invoices per year, all tracked in bullethq.com.
    Ideally, also looking for help submitting self assessment returns.
    I live abroad so must be comfortable using Skype etc for calls.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Phil1969

Phil1969 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I started a very small sole trader business in November 2016 and I need someone to file my tax return and give me certified accounts. I only expect to earn around 6-7k for the full year, I run a very small business from home. If anyone can recommend me a registered accountant or give a quotation then please do so via private message. The accountant must be registered, as I also need certified accounts from a registered accountant. I live in Wexford town if that makes a difference.

Cheers Phil

Just a follow up which I thought I should mention, I only have around 50 invoices to process, I have no expenses. I have had a few quotes in already but hopefully looking to find something a bit lower than quotations so far. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭stabilio

Looking for accountant to provide advice on filing a CGT return (fairly straight forward questions) resulting from selling a property I inherited last year; also to do income tax return for my husband (sole trader, we are currently jointly assessed) - very small turnover.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MourningWood

Hi hows it going,

Starting a small Limited company (Environmental Sector)

Looking for an accountant to come on board to do end of year Tax Returns and compliance, Based in the South of Ireland. Pm me with quotes or for more information,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭stabilio

Still looking. Need some advice on CGT calculation (minimising it) and also filing a CGT return (its a form 1 - for a deceased estate).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

all

I have a small limited company, 2 directors, 1 PAYE income, turnover less than 50k. Trading since 2002.

I am looking for an accountant in East Cork to provide the following services:

Preparation of Audit Exempt Accounts
    Preparation of Abridged Accounts
    Corporation tax return
    Personal taxes

Currently under the threshold for VAT registration, so no VAT charged or claimed back

I do all invoicing, and recording incoming invoices through a web based accounts package. I complete all expense sheets as there is extensive travelling around Ireland.

Appreciate if you could PM me if interested along with fee quotes.

Many thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I've changed the wording. Company is under the threshold for VAT for the service I provide, as confirmed by current accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,867 ✭✭✭✭josip

If someone can recommend a basic bookkeeping/payroll service in the Dun Laoghaire area can you please PM me details?
    Our current bookkeeper has doubled her charges this year.
    What would be the ballpark annual cost of providing a bookkeeping and payroll service for a company of 5 people?

Can you anyone suggest a payroll company for outsourcing payroll?

• Advertisement

I have decided on an accountant for my business. Many thanks to all who contacted me.

A client is looking for a bookkeeper for 4/5 hours per week. Small Gymnasium based in Bluebell in Dublin 12, you would need to be on site but times are flexible.

Anyone interested please PM.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Carolyn3

Hi guys,

I need someone to handle seven years back returns on a single rented property belonging to my mother in law. Her only other source of income is her pension and there is nothing unusual about the let.

Please respond with a rough quote (I understand this an estimate until you have the details of the case) and one or two lines about your qualifications and experience

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭littlecbear

Hello

I am looking for an accountant in the Kildare/West Wicklow area.
    Business is a sole trader in construction industry.
    Looking for someone to answer general queries regarding VAT and to have a look over the books to ensure everything is compliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Nickindublin

I am looking for a recommendation for accountant to look after sole trader. Have just started trading in August. I have done my first Vat return myself. Have set up QuickBooks and have all that working. What I need is return for 2018 next year and following years. Also maybe payroll as I am not sure how much work is involved with it. I probably would have time to do it myself as will have 2 employees at most.

I’m based in Dublin City Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Rotweiler

Hello,

Looking for accountants to help me shut down my limited company.
    Needs books etc to be done, I have every info.
    Just need help with legal stuff CRO, revenue etc.
    Please quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Long Turn

Are you up to date with CRO?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Hi folks,

I'm looking for quotes for annual audit of books for a small registered charity/company limited by guarantee based in the Clare/Limerick/South Galway area.

We have no employees, no VAT activities (although we may be eligible for the new charities VAT compensation scheme if we have audited accounts).

Income is comprised of fundraising activities and small co council grants. Expenses are day to day admin, light/heat, insurance, utilities. Accounts are prepped to Income/Expense statement level internally.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 3 getconnected

Hi

I'm looking for accountant quotes on the following scenario:

Setting up a Limited Company - possibly as a Branch of our EU based company
    Provide all accounting needs / paperwork / registration / address hosting etc
    Assistance with opening a local bank account

We're mainly providing B2B clients with products, and will be using a 3PL warehouse in Galway to store / ship the goods to clients.

Essentially, we want to be concentrating on the sales side of things, and the accountant to cover all the legal paperwork side of things.

We're not a large company (husband & wife), and as Ireland will be a new venture for us, we don't know how busy we're going to be at the beginning.

I'd like quotes to cover all fees - broken down individually, so there's clarity in what's being offered.

Please get in touch if you need further information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 momopk

OK not to sure how to write that I need an accountant asap in Dublin to sort out stuff that in theory should not be to difficult but should have been done 5 years ago. And needs to be sorted quickly
    Struck off limited company with frozen account below vat threshold
    and tax returns for sole trader with very little volume and transactions.for 5 years I think.
    What I'm looking for is somebody that is efficient and fair and available asap.
    Please don't hesitate to ask for further information and I call you

Thanks

Advertisement