Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA

Options
  • 28-04-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Can anybody give me good place to learn CCNA in a classroom based learning environment.

I got quoted 2 grand from IACT in Dublin. Dose it really cost this much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Oisintarrant

I know your asking about classes, but have you considered going it alone? I looked around for classes when I did it last year, but having weighted up the price vs putting a few more weeks into self study, I passed it with like 97% or something. Buy the books, then make notes, and study them.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭SamandFrank

Whats the exam like? is there practical work? can you give me as much info as possible?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Whats the exam like? is there practical work? can you give me as much info as possible?

Everything you need is here

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Cableguy

Dundrum college does the course in one year, you will find it really difficult just studying from notes if you do not have a background or good knowledge in IT....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

I did some course in IACT.
    I wouldn't recommend it.

Anyway, for CCNA you are better off with self study IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

SCD in Dun Laoghaire!!

Im doing it there in September meself!!

Dont know how good or bad it is though!!

Advertisement