Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russel Dog Missing (Letterkenny)

Options
  • 28-04-2011 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

So my neighbours are busy putting up posters over town with a wee jack Russell pic on it.

Seems to have either escaped (unlikely) from the garden or was lifted by someone. Apparently Jack Russells are quite popular at the minute.

If anyone has any info or has had anyone offer one to them or someone they know in the last few days would they just send me a pm?

Feel bad for them as they only moved in a few weeks ago and were spending a lot of time doing up the garden for the dog who was so friendly too!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

danniemcq wrote: »
    So my neighbours are busy putting up posters over town with a wee jack Russell pic on it.

Seems to have either escaped (unlikely) from the garden or was lifted by someone. Apparently Jack Russells are quite popular at the minute.

If anyone has any info or has had anyone offer one to them or someone they know in the last few days would they just send me a pm?

Feel bad for them as they only moved in a few weeks ago and were spending a lot of time doing up the garden for the dog who was so friendly too!

Thanks
    Any photos? Try putting it on the Donegal pet rescue facebook page too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Any photos? Try putting it on the Donegal pet rescue facebook page too ;)

no pics but when i see them i'll ask for one (don't want to rip one down to scan!) forgot about DPR too!

nice one!

Advertisement