Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official C&H royal wedding street party

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

It pains me to say this but I shed a tear when she met him at the top of the church and he looked at her and you could lip-read him saying "you look beautiful". :o

It was just so lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Aww, really? :(

I was hoping she'd actually had a boyfriend and he stole her away..
    He exists though, he was at the wedding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Namlub wrote: »
    He exists though, he was at the wedding!

Swear?

The Middleton family fair got the good luck gene..

And also Harry is way better looking than William, jus' saying..

Also Kate's way hotter than Pippa like.. If you google pics of both of them without make up, Kate's still hot and Pippa kinda looks dragged down..

All this stuff on facebook about how William married the wrong sister is going a bit far tbf, Kate's way prettier face-wise. And William was hot in the old days when he had hair...
    And I've been reading a load of stuff about the royals and apparently a load of people think that Prince Harry isn't Prince Charles's son because Diana was having an affair? Weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Her eveing dress was gorgeous as well.

• Advertisement

Yeah apparently he isn't Charles' son but God only knows with them! He looks an awful lot like the supposed father, but it's supposed to be confirmed that he is Charles' son..

And I've been reading a load of stuff about the royals and apparently a load of people think that Prince Harry isn't Prince Charles's son because Diana was having an affair? Weird.

Apparently James Hewitt could be the real father. Its kinda horrible really for Harry, his life could be completely destroyed by it. I would think that they wouldn't actually check unless it came about that Harry became first in line, then they'd have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

*dirty giggle*

J7mKT.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Remember ladies, if you don't take any interest in the weddings of royalty in all the other backward/monarch-having countries then we reserve the right to call you West Brits and have ye tried to treason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Her eveing dress was gorgeous as well.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Her dress is gorgeous! She is gorgeous! Oh wow she looks perfect.

Her waist looks tiny.

• Advertisement

One of the bridesmaids was not very impressed on the balcony! :pac:

article-1381960-0BD52D5900000578-599_306x423.jpg

Also I'd totally marry Kate over Pippa..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I was looking up all the royal stuff too! And it's not actually confirmed that Harry is or isn't Charles' son. Basically James Hewitt (the guy Diana had the affair with) said that he and Diana had the affair after Harry was born, and her bodyguard went along and agreed with it, but this one time he was hypnotised and he said they had the affair before he was born! So I dunno what to believe, he does bear an uncanny resemblance to him.

charlesharry.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ah jesus, that is definitely his son!! :eek:

anyone watch the late late show last night when neil delamere was cracking jokes about the royal family and brought up harry not being charles son and then paul costelloe got so angry and a cat fight started. Twas hilarious! :pac:

I don't think it'll ever come around to a situation where they'll actually need to find out if Harry is Charles' son or not.. Charles is next in line for the throne, then William, so it's doubtful poor auld Harry will ever even get his chance! :P

As he said in the film "I'm not the heir, just the spare".. :pac:

But sure poor Diana had an awful going from the Royal Family so I wouldn't blame her for going elsewhere like.. They all hated her because she didn't share their views, she wanted to help the people, rather than help herself, something the Queen didn't agree with. It's the same with Kate really, she's pretty similar to Diana, so lets hope she doesn't end up with the same misfortunate treatment.. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Ah jesus, that is definitely his son!! :eek:

anyone watch the late late show last night when neil delamere was cracking jokes about the royal family and brought up harry not being charles son and then paul costelloe got so angry and a cat fight started. Twas hilarious! :pac:

Best thing I've seen on the Late Late in aaaages. That man needs to lighten up a bit.

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Best thing I've seen on the Late Late in aaaages. That man needs to lighten up a bit.

Any idea was that near the start or the end of it? :P I'm determined to go find this on RTE player because I missed it.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Any idea was that near the start or the end of it? :P I'm determined to go find this on RTE player because I missed it.. :(

I just looked it up and found it pretty quickly. It's about 30 minutes in, they all come on right after Jedward's performance and it doesn't take long for Neil Delamare to get going. :p

Slow Show wrote: »
    I just looked it up and found it pretty quickly. It's about 30 minutes in, they all come on right after Jedward's performance and it doesn't take long for Neil Delamare to get going. :p

Thanks! hahaha wow I just saw it.. That old guy is such a bore!

I thought the Harry joke was pretty funny.. :pac:

But sure poor Diana had an awful going from the Royal Family so I wouldn't blame her for going elsewhere like.. They all hated her because she didn't share their views, she wanted to help the people, rather than help herself, something the Queen didn't agree with. It's the same with Kate really, she's pretty similar to Diana, so lets hope she doesn't end up with the same misfortunate treatment.. :/

I don't think Kate will have that problem. Diana had only met Charles a few months before they got married, she was so naive and thrown in at the deep end. Kate has been with William for 8 years, has met all his family way back and has been doing all the public royal appearances for about 4 years or so. She knows exactly what shes getting herself into. In the engagement interview she kinda says that, that she had to think it all through and know for sure that its the life she wanted to live.

Plus Kate just oozes royalty. She'll fit right in :P

I don't think Kate will have that problem. Diana had only met Charles a few months before they got married, she was so naive and thrown in at the deep end. Kate has been with William for 8 years, has met all his family way back and has been doing all the public royal appearances for about 4 years or so. She knows exactly what shes getting herself into. In the engagement interview she kinda says that, that she had to think it all through and know for sure that its the life she wanted to live.

Plus Kate just oozes royalty. She'll fit right in :P

That's true! :P Kate seems fairly posh anyway..

PS, in the film they totally didn't give the entire details of her family.. They said that they "plan parties" but in reality their business is worth millions.. I'm not sure how much but it's something over 20 million anyway! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I think the Queen's dislike of Diana is a tad more complicated than that. The whole thing had probably more to do with the fact that both Diana and Charles were busy with extra-marital activities instead of each other..

You should watch "The Queen". It shows you that while Diana wasn't treated the best, she probably wasn't a total angel herself either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/30/article-1382178-0BD8601800000578-309_964x496.jpg
    I feel really mean for making fun of a kid, but the flower girl on the right just makes me think "herp derp"

I want pictures of the party :(
    And lads, Prince Philip was kinda hot back in the day. And by back in the day, I mean like 100 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Slow Show wrote: »
    I was looking up all the royal stuff too! And it's not actually confirmed that Harry is or isn't Charles' son. Basically James Hewitt (the guy Diana had the affair with) said that he and Diana had the affair after Harry was born, and her bodyguard went along and agreed with it, but this one time he was hypnotised and he said they had the affair before he was born! So I dunno what to believe, he does bear an uncanny resemblance to him.

charlesharry.jpg
    Meh, that tart Hewitt and a couple of others have been making money out of the tabloids dribbling hints of this BS since I can remember.

Harry doesn't look all that much like Charles, but neither did William until he started to lose his hair ... he was the image of Diana as a teenager.

Harry takes after the other side of the Spenser family, that's all.

sarahspencer.jpg
    Sarah Spencer, Diana's sister

_124113_earl_spencer_150.jpg
    Charles Spencer, Diana's brother

(Can't believe I'm actually allowing myself to be dragged in to this! >.<)

Lawliet wrote: »
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/30/article-1382178-0BD8601800000578-309_964x496.jpg
    I feel really mean for making fun of a kid, but the flower girl on the right just makes me think "herp derp"

Apparently she has exotropia, an eye condition that makes her squint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Lawliet wrote: »
    Jesus, that's some hat Camilla has on her!

Both of Kate's dresses were beautiful, especially the evening one. I really don't get what the big deal is about her sister though :confused: Like she's pretty, but Kate's far better looking I think!

I've been doing more stalking research - Prince Harry's name is actually Henry, so when Charles becomes King he'll be called The Prince Henry. Which sounds crap. And an 8 year old is ninth in line for the throne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

They'll probably still just call him Prince Harry though. People used to call King Henry VIII Harry too (well on The Tudors at least :pac:).

• Advertisement

I've been doing more stalking research - Prince Harry's name is actually Henry, so when Charles becomes King he'll be called The Prince Henry. Which sounds crap. And an 8 year old is ninth in line for the throne.

What's the difference between Prince and THE prince? :confused:

May I also point out a 4 year old is eight in line..

That'll all change when Willy has kiddies though

Advertisement