Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is SIS Web down for anyone?

Options
  • 28-04-2011 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Dang, I need those pass papers :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Service Temporarily Unavailable

Sorry!The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Yep I'm getting that message too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

Same :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

That's it I'm going to the Union!!

UCD is having a piss take this year.

I wanted to do some serious work today and part of that was going through past papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

ffs its one of the times in the year when its most needed....been waiting all day for it to go back up! so frustrating :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I'm almost certain theres a roundabout way to access exam papers without sis. I'll have a look

• Advertisement

I'm almost certain theres a roundabout way to access exam papers without sis. I'll have a look

Thor bless you sir.

Any luck DB?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Alas no. I thought there was a way to get into them through your H drive but i had no joy.

Advertisement