Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise bike-Large male

Options
  • 28-04-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hello all,
    I am on the large side:D, waist wise that is 24 stone 6'2".I seriously need to lose the weight.Apart from health issues it has affected my employment prospects.
    I would like to buy an exercise bike with a max. user weight around the 150kg mark.The budget can be up to 7 or 800 hundred.Has anybody any info with regard to suppliers in Ireland of a suitable bike.All the high street models have alot lower max. user weights.Thanks for the help.

P.S. I am allergic to gyms,I break out in a rash:pac:. I have just changed my eating habits after a serious talk with my GP.
    The beer will also be very watery for a long time.And there is a new Jack Russell terrier on the way for those summer morning walk.Again Thanks in advance.

Advertisement