Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

for the frustrated sleepy parent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

You just reminded me I was doing my shopping at around 11pm and when I was in the lift in Tesco I was thinking if this broke down now I could have a nice nap;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

That's hilarious .. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

Brilliant, going to have to get a copy of that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Excellent. I could have used that when the girls were younger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MinesaG&T

Absolutely love this. It took only 1.15 hours this evening of DH my husband crouched by the cot tonight while she did backflips, handstands and pretty much everything else for a laugh and to get his attention. She's 11 mo old!
    That book isn't available till October... What a great baby shower tho to frighten the bejaysus out of all the expectant mums

Advertisement