Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunglasses Shop

Options
  • 28-04-2011 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good place to buy sunglasses around the city?
    I had a look in Eagans and TK Maxx but didn't see anything I liked, I thought there was a shop off Paul St that only sold sunglasses but I couldn't find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

If you fancy a pair of Oakley glasses check out www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk. If not, Brown Thomas or most of the surfing and outdoor pursuits shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

For a budget option check out H&M, I got two pairs I really liked in there and for under a fiver each too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

cork45 wrote: »
    Can anybody recommend a good place to buy sunglasses around the city?
    I had a look in Eagans and TK Maxx but didn't see anything I liked, I thought there was a shop off Paul St that only sold sunglasses but I couldn't find it.

Hi Cork45..

We use www.i-sunglasses.com

Very very cheap compared to rip-off-Ireland...And fast enough delivery as well..

Worth a look at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

MissRetro wrote: »
    For a budget option check out H&M, I got two pairs I really liked in there and for under a fiver each too :D

i checked H&M the other day for some and there was an awful selection only about 5 different types, guess people got there before me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Structurally Sound Mentally Unstable

If you are looking for the designer brands such as Ray Ban, Dior etc then there is a shop in Brown Thomas. Very expensive, obviously. I think they have a stall in the debenhams in Mahon Point too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement