Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freaking about study!

• 28-04-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

I had planned on doing loads of study this week (did a revision course last week) but in the past 3 days (I took Monday off) all I have gotten done is Maths and Physics homework...

I have 5 other subjects and I'm starting to freak out.. I was banking on this week for study, didn't think my homework would take so long! Still have to finish it so will be all day tomorrow at Physics and Maths, leaving Saturday for Irish and French! My other subjects have no homework but it means I have no time for study in them either..!

I'm officially freaking for the Leaving Cert now..! Especially in Applied Maths, which I think I'll drop completely!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

For applied maths, use the notes on the physics teacher.ie He has summarises every chapter, has all the exam questions done for like 38 years with solutions.

He doesn't have anything for hydrostatics as hardly no one does that question, which surprises me..

Questions 3,4,5 and 10 are pretty generic and easy. Definitely do those questions

Advertisement