Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill-pay free call/texts query

Options
  • 28-04-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I recently signed up to Meteor Bill pay smart (4th april) and part of the deal is free meteor-to-meteor calls and texts for 1 year.
    After a couple of days I noticed that texts to meteor were coming out of my included 200 texts per month.
    I rang customer Care and was told that it would take 5 working days to activate the free M-to-M calls and texts.
    Anyway over 3 weeks later and despite a few calls to customer care and a query on their forum any calls or texts I make to Meteor numbers are still coming out of my 200 minutes/200 texts per month.
    Can someone who is on Meteor bill pay (with the free meteor calls/texts) tell me if they are experiencing a similar problem.
    To be honest, although the plan I signed up to suits me fine I expected this to be sorted out by now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

I ended my 30day rolling contract last month, after I got a bill for €60ish. They said that you have to ring them up after 6 months to continue receiving free meteor-meteor calls/texts. I refused to pay for a service that I was told I was getting free for a year.

The rep eventually dropped my outstanding balance (for calls/texts that should have been free anyway!).

Ring them up and they should wipe the extra costs.

Advertisement