Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microsoft Word Page Numbers problem

• 28-04-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭

Ok so I have a project to do for school and I have managed to insert page numbers in the footer on all the pages but when I printed them out twice, 6 pages have no numbers on them. Its fine for the first two but from page 3-8 there's no numbers on them. I can see the page numbers in print view and part of the footer design is there but there's no number on them.
    Anyone have any solution to this problem as I need to have it done soon.

Thanks
    jak/mar

EDIT: Got it sorted. Turns out it was a problem with the printer.

Advertisement