Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone set up 7 days notice banking online deposit account

Options
  • 28-04-2011 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,853 ✭✭✭

I am trying to set up one of these online with AIB to maximise the interest retrun on my account and there is no option on the online internet banking that I can see anyway to set it up in order to transfer money from my online current account to this account. When I went into a branch today to enquire about accounts offering the best return on your savings the teller told me it maybe worthwhile to set up one of these and she said it was straightfroward to set up once you logged in online but for the life of me and cant find or see a way of setting up the account to transfer the funds. If anyone else has set one up and advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

What do you want to know?

Just select quick pay on the right hand side,select transfer to my accounts and then select online notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

to set up the account:

In the "Quick Apply" menu on the right hand side or the "Apply Online" menu on the left, select the "Online Notice Deposit 7" under the savings and investments heading. Follow the steps and you'll be done in a few minutes. To deposit to this account simply select the transfer option and follow the steps :)

Advertisement